Democracy for America, former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean’s advocacy group, will provide $25,000 in assistance to U.S. Rep. Mazie Hirono’s campaign for U.S. Senate.
Dean’s group is providing similar help to a dozen progressive candidates across the country.
- A cross-endorsement from Democracy for America Founder, Governor Howard Dean,
- A commitment to raise an additional $20,000 in small donations from DFA’s national membership,
- A contribution of $5,000 in financial and in-kind support from Democracy for America’s PAC over the course of the campaign,
- On-the-Ground organizing support from DFA’s regional field organizers, and
- The campaign will receive priority in the Call-Out-the-Vote tool, where DFA members make tens of thousands of calls to voters in a given day.