A “very good visit” … Art Laurel confirmed

January 30th, 2008

Kahuku coach Reggie Torres just had what he called a “very good visit” with Greg McMackin and Cal Lee this afternoon.

“It went great. What they want to do is good for Hawaii football. Not just Kahuku, not just UH, but all of Hawaii football,” Torres said.

Plans include reviving a UH coaching clinic for high school coaches. Torres last remembers a clinic of that type when Dick Tomey was the UH coach, more than 20 years ago.

“These guys want to make it better,” Torres said.

Torres said a “misquote” appeared in another publication, saying June Jones had never been to Kahuku in nine years, and Torres said “there was no tiff” between him and the former UH coach. But the Kahuku coach also said he thinks communication between UH and the North Shore powerhouse will be stronger now with McMackin at the helm.

Torres said his “twin towers,” linebackers Alema Tachibana and Paipai Falemalu, are set to visit Manoa this weekend.

Tachibana has been offered by Utah, and Falemalu has it down to Oregon State, Washington, Cal and Hawaii.

Torres said safety Shiloah Te’o will not be visiting UH this weekend, and is choosing between UNLV and BYU.

***

Art Laurel, the Leilehua outside linebacker will be joining the Warriors, having committed to UH some time ago, according to some very good sources, including Paul Honda.

Laurel’s running mate with the state champs, Robert Siavii, appears to be headed for Idaho.

Leilehua coach Nolan Tokuda said both are academic qualifiers.

Comments
  • Hawaiian in Nebraska January 30, 2008 at 12:03 pm

any word on Tachibana and Falemalu?

• Dave Reardon January 30, 2008 at 4:31 pm

See the update above. They are set to visit Manoa this weekend.

• jrboi January 30, 2008 at 12:25 pm

Go MULES!

• jabba January 30, 2008 at 2:30 pm

would have liked to see siavii at UH along with falemalu and tachibana.

• wes January 30, 2008 at 4:55 pm

Nice to hear the meeting went well. I hope Paipai/Tachibana decide on UH. I think when these stars plus others start helping the program, another BCS appearance will not be a dream, but reality! Plus they will not go wrong playing for the class coaching staff we now have. I for one prefer the more humble vs arrogant approach…as that was our downfall on offense at the SB. Trying to play Georgia straight up w/no adjusting or trickery had to be too much pride in trying to prove to the football world that the run/shoot scheme rules.

• Kevin January 30, 2008 at 5:07 pm

I agree with what your saying about the SB. Where was the adjustment. Don’t get me wrong, I like JJ, but sometimes came across a little too calm and collected, when I thought he needed to get fired up at times. Also good to see Kahuku and UH mixing it up. You can’t deny the talent they have out there on the North Shore.

• hammer January 30, 2008 at 8:26 pm

i like jj too…..at some point he was kinda like “someone to look up to”…..oh well, that’s the past and now we have mack……now that time is going by we start hearing lots of things about what happened in the times leading up to the change in football regime…..some have said they heard that coach’s bags were packed and ready to go two weeks before the sugarbowl…..it’s already old news too that the coaching staff already knew of coach’s decision a week before……a standing offer was before each and every member of the coaching staff to beome mustangs…..can you imagine if everyone had left? could you say, hawaii warriors, a story of blind faith, lost hope and no redemption….from the sugarbowl to the toilet bowl in ten seconds flat? regarding your comment kevin about “adjustments”…….i honestly think that coach’s mind was already busy counting from one to two million and the game was just a formality already…….first quarter, one thousand one hundred ninety nine….second quarter, two thousand nine hundred sixty two…..oh well, we did go to the sugarbowl……and one of the top offenses in the nation truly impressed the eight million who tuned in…….and remember, these fine men don’t come here because of facilities, although our’s are comparable to a pop warner’s team….ohana brah…..it’s not about the money……man, it’s already been about three weeks and i still feel that somehow in all of this the wool was somehow pulled over our eyes…….on to texas, not many sheep but a lot of cattle and mustangs…..i think…

• Wayne O. January 30, 2008 at 5:36 pm

Why would anybody from Hawaii want to go to Idaho or Idaho St. It’s the boonies. They might as well go to Boise State. Better to stay at home and play for the Warriors as a walk-on. If you play good, you will get a scholarship eventually. Kama Bailey should stay at home and be a special team player as a kick-off and punt return specialist. He can also play slotback. If he and others go away, it is out of sight, out of mind. Remember, Jonothan Mapu. Nobody talks about him anymore. Remember, Scott Smith at St. Louis. Nobody talks about him anymore either. Your go away, nobody cares about you. Hawaii doesn’t care. Hawaii only cares about those that are here and support the Univ. of Hawaii. This is a little harsh, but it’s reality. If Derrick Low stayed at Hawaii, the area would be sold out. He would have been a pied piper like Colt Brennan is. People will just follow him around all over the place and in fact, UH basketball would win the WAC and go to the Big Dance. But, he went away to WSU and for me I don’t care about Derrick Low, because he did not stay home. He’s doing welll, but you know what I don’t give a damn. I only care about Hawaii.
    I don’t care about June Jones now. I only care about Greg McMackin the the Warrior program. Get it!!!!

• wes January 30, 2008 at 6:13 pm

amen…same difference with OSU & Corvalis. Nice campus, but out in the boonies. My son was there for 4 years and is thrilled to be back to civilization:-)!!!

• 808 warrior January 30, 2008 at 8:36 pm

Double amen. Hawaii football has been revived in a big way and now is the time, if any, to be a part of something special right here in the islands. C’mon local boys, represent! We got your backs!!

• MauiSlugbug January 30, 2008 at 8:20 pm

If a Hawaii high school football player has a chance to play for a Pac 10 or Big 10 school, then I can understand if he chooses the mainland school over UH. However, I can’t understand why anyone from Hawaii would want to attend another WAC school like Idaho, Utah State or New Mexico State.

If you’re from Hawaii and all your offers are from WAC school, you might as well stay home and play for UH. Of course, if a kid wants to leave home because he wants to experience life outside of Hawaii, then I would wish him the best of luck.

It’s good to see Coach Mack placing an emphasis on keeping local talent here in the islands.

• MauiBoy January 30, 2008 at 11:19 pm

Whoop Whoop! Yes exactly. Props

• Kaimuki boy January 31, 2008 at 10:21 am

U bring it Wayne O. Tell it like it really is.

I hope the high school boys realize this. Hawaii lengends are only made in Hawaii. Forever, Nuu Falaola, Gabriel, Lelie, Stutzman, and Owen are lengends. The crowd going nuts for Nuu, chanting “Nuuuuuuu”. Gabriel for lighting up BYU and Detner. Lelie for the last second catches. Stutzman for kicking the football into the stands. Owens for what 3 touchdowns on special teams in a game. Even Alika Smith is a lengend. UH’s new tennis player, Dennis Lajoya, will be a legend when he wins the NCAA tournament.

I bet 5 years from now, Hawaii people will say who is Derrek Low? Low might be a lengend in WA, but its squat when he can no longer play B-ball and comes back to Hawaii being a nobody. Heck, nobody cares of my athletic accomplishments at a mainland college, because I made the mistake and did not go to UH. Simply, out of sight, out of mind.

If you want to be a legend, go UH!

• Dave Reardon January 31, 2008 at 11:02 am

First of all, this is a UH sports forum, but we welcome all opinions and I’m enjoying this lively discussion.

Those who have had this discussion with me before know where I stand. I understand what being a fan means, but find it ludicrous that some fans view student athletes who go to the mainland for school as “traitors.”

UH sports fans might not like that Derrek Low went away, but most true Hawaii sports fans appreciate his talent. Plus, he’s a good guy, and he’ll do fine in Hawaii or wherever he decides to live. It’s ludicrous to say he won’t be remembered here.

I’ll never understand the bitterness some UH fans project on kids who go away. The sole purpose in life for 18 year olds choosing a college is not to perform so that you can live vicariously through them.

• MauiSlugbug January 31, 2008 at 12:49 pm

I hope people did not get the impression that I was badmouthing kids who leave Hawaii to attend schools on the mainland. As I said before, if a kid chooses to attend school on the mainland because he or she wants to experience life outside of Hawaii, then I would send him or her my best wishes. There’s lots to see and do outside of Hawaii and the experiences are an education that will last a lifetime.

I graduated from UH in 1980 and left for the mainland shortly after graduation. I spent more than 25 years on the mainland before I decided to come home. I don’t regret the time I spent away from Hawaii, but I do have a greater appreciation for this place we call home.

Other readers pointed out that a kid may decide to leave Hawaii because mainland schools are willing to offer a free ride and playing time, but they may be asked to walk on at UH. That’s a good point and it was something I didn’t think about when I posted my earlier comments. My bad.

I may be dating myself, but I can remember when Hawaii athletes who left home to play on the mainland would be welcomed as gods when their schools played UH. Times have changed, I guess.

• Kaimuki boy January 31, 2008 at 2:07 pm

Dave, thanks for your comments. To clarify my position, I did not say that D-Low or any other player is a “traitor”. The kids have to do what is best for them and the family. Being a local boy who went to the mainland for school, I don’t consider myself a “traitor” either. That being said, if you are good, and you want to be a lengend, then it pays to stay home.

I also agree with Doris that different situations apply for different kids. Thanks for your comments. If the kid won’t get playing time at UH, its smart to go away and get to play. Or, if the kid uses sports to go to Yale, Harvard, Penn, or Stanford, I think its a good move. Yes, not every kid can play for UH.

While you may not agree with me or brother Wayne O., we might have to agree to disagree. I do cherish those who play for UH and think what-if had the kids stayed home. I think what-if D-Low went to UH to start up their program instead of WSU. I think its only natural. When the kids hang up their cleats and enter into the working world, I think the kid who went to UH and played sports may have the advantage. Unless $ is the main factor, Bailey should stay home and work for the grey shirt. He can be a lengend at UH.

• CLay February 4, 2008 at 10:56 am

Why down a kid like Derrick Low just because he wanted to go away and experience something else. I give him credit for stretching himself instead of staying in Hawaii because it is the “safe” thing. Derrick is a great kid with a bright future. He is articulate and mature.

• PIAA DS January 30, 2008 at 7:30 pm

But you have to remember, some people dont do it so others will know them or talk about them, some play for the love of the game and to get an education. Those who want to stay home will stay home. Those who want to leave, should leave. Kama will surely get more playing time at Idaho or ISU and UH hasnt shown that they want him. As much as the coaches there have told me they like him, they love the way he plays, they say they just dont have a place for him. So would you say “Ill give up a scholarship offer to play where Im wanted to go someplace where they really really like me but I dont have a spot on the team for a while?” You can say he should play special teams, do this or do that, but you’re not the one who is going to give him that spot on special teams. A coach is and that opportunity was not presented to him. And if at the last minute Kama changes his mind, it would be his choice, but surely not so others will be talking about him for a couple years.

I say to each his own. If you want to stay home, stay. If you want to leave, leave and I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you on TV. They cant all stay home, UH cant take them all, even as walk ons. If you think otherwise, you’re dreaming. Its just not feasible. Then if they get stuck on the scout team for 3-4 years, never really make a name for themselves, does Hawaii remember them, does anyone talk about them, do they gain any benefit after college like a better job? Not that I’ve seen.

And I care about DLow. He’s a great kid and he’s making Hawaii proud. Every time there is a story in the paper about him, it always mentions that he’s from Hawaii. If nothing else, his success will bring college recruiters into Hawaii and give other opportunities that UH might not offer to them – like a basketball scholarship.

• wes January 30, 2008 at 7:56 pm

Heh Dave, would something like this out-of-the-box suggestion work???

Suggestion:-)
    Rebate season ticket holders with 2009 purchases based on hypothetical assumptions/rebates noted below. Rebate would vary/increase as season ticket sales reach various milestone objectives (e.g. 35K, 40K, 45K, etc.)

Why?
    a. fill stadium from the git go
    b. incent more fans to become season ticket holders
    c. reward season ticket holders, especially the faithful
    d. parking, concession, souvenir, shuttle, peripheral revenue would increase even though season ticket revenue would not and plateau at $4.35M (based on 30K objective)
    e. current holders would most likely be holders in subsequent years to qualify for rebates thus normalizing year to year season ticket sales

Hypothetical Assumptions:

2007 Approx Ticket Revenue (revenue based on sideline ticket price)
    23000 actual sales X $145 = $3.335M

2008 Target Ticket Revenue (revenue based on sideline ticket price)
    30000 target sales X $145 = $4.350M
    +$1.015M (increase in revenue at 30000 season ticket sales)

2008 Ticket Rebate Redeemed with 2009 Purchase (based on revenue breakeven point at 30K season tickets sold/$4.350M)

$4.350M/35000=$124 (rebate 145-124=$21)
    $4.350M/40000=$109 (rebate 145-109=$36)
    $4.350M/45000=$ 97 (rebate 145- 97=$48)

• Dave Reardon January 30, 2008 at 9:08 pm

• Dave Reardon January 30, 2008 at 9:09 pm

Nah, Wes, I’m joking. … Can you simplify that for me and some of the others here who didn’t major in economics?

I think you have a good idea there … I just don’t know what it is.

• wes January 30, 2008 at 10:05 pm

ok Dave will try:-)

• wes January 31, 2008 at 8:15 am

Heh Dave,

Maybe this might be easier to understand…

Thanks for listening!

Wes

Suggestion:

Rebate 2008 season ticket holders which are to be redeemed with 2009 season ticket purchases (need to renew season ticket in subsequent year to qualify for rebate). Conceptually rebates would be predicated on amounts exceeding the UH Athletic Department’s target/threshold objective. For 2008, target/threshold objective is 30K season tickets sold. Thus suggestion would be that all season ticket revenue exceeding that target/threshold objective (season tickets revenue based on 30K sold) that hit various milestone volume such as 35K sold, 40K sold, 45K sold, etc. would be used to set the rebate amount.

Hypothetically one methodology to determine the rebate could be:

* Revenue at 35K/40K/45K – revenue at 30K threshold objective / total tickets sold = REBATE

• Dave Reardon January 31, 2008 at 12:23 pm

I think I get it now … the more season ticket purchasers, the more money season ticket purchasers get rebated?

Ingenious, or at least, new to me.

Question: Could the rebates be in other forms, such as sponsor products (gift certificates for restaurants, airline tickets, for example?)

• wes January 31, 2008 at 1:58 pm

Actually your idea of other forms of rebates might just be even better. Corporate sponsor could support that aspect and in exchange get promotional consideration in return. Food for thought for our next AD.

BTW Dave here is another off-the-wall hair brained idea:

With proper advance notification, UH might consider placing autograph (and souvenir) tents at key remote parking sites like: UH, LCC, Kam Drive Inn, Pearl Harbor, etc. This will give fans the opportunity to meet former Warriors, take pictures, get autographs before each game. Hopefully it would encourage folks to shuttle in and mitigate parking/traffic concerns. It will also encourage former Warriors to stay connected to the football program (after graduating/retiring from the NFL), be a means to not forget their dedication, hard work and effort as a warrior + bring continuity to season-to-season fan support/interest. Depending on fan response it could be held before every game or certain games + we could feature a different team from the past.

• Dave Reardon January 31, 2008 at 4:25 pm

I like that one too Wes. Maybe you should apply to be AD … or at least a job in marketing.

• Kaimuki boy January 31, 2008 at 4:48 pm

Wes, I really like this last comment about met the players from the past. Maybe you should send in your comments to the new AD. I might be dating myself but I got the Noga brothers’ autograph (Niko, Al, and Pete) and a picture with all three of them. I would love to talk with them and have my kids meet them. Recognition of the old guys and what they are doing now is awesome.

• wes February 1, 2008 at 7:03 pm

Dave,
            Can you be the wings for the above ideas or an email to CC, Interim AD so I can send these in?
            Thanks,
            Wes

• jojo January 30, 2008 at 8:48 pm

sometimes these local family’s can’t afford to pay for there sons to stay home [walk on] at UH. that is why they go to schools that will give them a scholarship to play football, and to get the grand prize [degree]. sometimes you can’t blame them for going away, because they can’t pay to stay home..

• Old Diver January 30, 2008 at 9:03 pm

Idaho and Hawaii have different entrance requirements. Many times their is no choice but to choose Idaho over Hawaii. In the case of Bailey I think I would choose the free ride at Idaho. The other problem this year is the large number of gray shirts. As we are finding out now June Jones recruiting priorities and strategies were a mess. All is not lost but we will feel the recruiting blunders of Jones for a couple of years.

• Michael in Kona January 31, 2008 at 4:10 pm

June Jones recruiting mess? Blunder? What are you talking about? The guy led the team to a 12-0 season last year. I’d be happy to have a mess and blunder if a team can go 12-0 again. The results speak for themselves in sports. I don’t mind gray shirts or not visiting local schools as long as the team is successful. Of course, ideally, Hawaii wins with a ton of local talent. But, we don’t live in an ideal universe.

• uhwarriors January 31, 2008 at 6:11 pm

One might not agree with the process, but it is hard to argue with the results. 24 and 4 over the last two seasons and two top 25 rankings is pretty good results.

• Old Diver January 31, 2008 at 9:00 pm

Sorry but you are confusing the winning record and aloof recruiting strategies. Jones did a great job with the players he had, in fact got them to play way over their heads. Jone’s attitude that they will come with our style of play never materialized, even he admitted that.

• Bill January 30, 2008 at 11:50 pm

Any updates on recruiting. Commitments, Possiblities. Getting too excited. Can’t wait for the Letter of Intent Day. Did Mack finalize his coaching staff yet? If so, who’s coaching where for sure? I know there was one FT position left.

• Dave Reardon January 31, 2008 at 11:06 am

Bill,

The latest excitement around UH recruiting has centered on the possibility of two outstanding Kahuku playhers, PaiPai Falemalu and Alema Tachibana (both linebackers) committing to UH, as well as the possibility of a JC quarterback Brent Rausch, committing to the Warriors this week. They’ll be visiting this week.

There’s also some talk about some receivers from the mainland visiting this weekend.

• something brewing January 31, 2008 at 6:34 am

I concur with Wayne O. Why go to small town USA when you can stay home and play in front of your family and friends. Now if it was a school like USC or North Carolina, I understand. Just because a school offers a free ride does not mean its a good school. What are these small town schools known for? Engineering? TIM? Business? You can get that at UH. If someone goes away to small town USA and gets a sociology degree…that would be pathetic.

By the way, I been living on the mainland since 1998 and with a UH degree and alhthough I still cannot get rid of my pidgin accent, the crop of employees that work here from the mainland colleges are no different from UH. Nuff said.

• MauiSlugbug January 31, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Whoa now, let’s not cut down sociology majors! I was a sociology major at UH. A sociology degree might not be as marketable or sexy like an engineering or journalism degree, but my degree helped me earn an officer’s commission in the Army and it opened some doors that would have otherwise been blocked if I had no degree at all.

• Dave Reardon January 31, 2008 at 12:29 pm

I briefly double-majored in engineering and journalism, and I can tell you it wasn’t double-sexy. It was ridiculous squared, is what it was.

I do think sociology is an underrated major. To me, most “soft” majors are all pretty much the same since the core classes are the same. The most important thing is having a passion for what you’re majoring in. Makes it a lot easier.

I know many sociology grads who have gone on to outstanding professional careers. I think counseling is a common career path.

• something brewing January 31, 2008 at 7:11 am

I agree with going away for a free education, however, if the degree is in Sociology, business, basket weaving, etc., you can get that at home too.

• Esquire January 31, 2008 at 7:28 am

As a former Hawaii resident and UH grad who now lives on the mainland, I think it is extremely narrow-minded to negatively brand a youngster for going away to college.

There’s so much to the world outside of Hawaii and you can’t fault a youngster who wants to experience it. While campus towns such as Moscow, Idaho, Pullman, Washington or Corvallis, Oregon may not be “sexy” like L.A., San Francisco or Vegas, they still offer their own unique experiences.

Naturally, as a UH grad who enjoyed his experience at the school, I would like to see our top talent stay home. But if they want to take opportunities to go away, the fans shouldn’t be-grudge them.

In closing, I’d like to say that, unlike the previous regime, it’s refreshing to see this coach and his staff reaching out and making a concerted effort to keep local kids at home.

• MS. A-L-O-H-A January 31, 2008 at 9:10 am

Comment to Wayne O:

You might be a Hawaii Fan, which is all good, but you should never dog on these local athletess that choose to leave the islands.

From what I’ve been told it’s been a dream of Kama’s from when he was little to go away for college.

His main goal in life is to earn a degree in Engineering or Architecture, and his success in playing football is the tool he acquired to earn him a full scholarship offer to University of Idaho and Idaho State.

The opportunity to play football and earn a degree, is an added bonus for Kama. His parents don’t have to pay any out of pocket expense except for airfare, which is a no brainer, wouldn’t you agree.

In fact, I totally agree with his parents by allowing him to make the decision, and just supporting him 100% in where ever he chooses to go.

His parents, have always been very supportive of both of their children’s involvement with church, school and sports. This goes way back to their Palama Scorpion Days (wow that’s a long time ago, about 10 years ago, since I first met the Bailey’s), until today.

Whatever Kama or the rest of our local athletes decide to do, we should just be proud of them and wish each of them the best in all that they do.

Good job Kama, we are so very proud of you and wish you the best of luck in the future, you keep reaching for the stars, there’s no limit to success, you go boy!

We cannot wait till Feb 6, we will be watching the TV and listening to the radio to hear your final decision. Don’t worry wherever you decide to go, you’ll do fine.

Love ya.

• Warrior Dave January 31, 2008 at 9:30 am

I always have to laugh when people post to say (insert player’s name) should stay home to play. There are so many factors that they just don’t stop to consider.

First of all, UH has a limited amount of scholarships available each year and have to prioritize their needs. It’s not an unlimited supply.

To ask a player’s family to sacrifice financially by paying for college verses a free ride makes a big difference in most families. Paying UH tuition to a lot of these families would be a hardship. If any school is willing to give your son or daughter a full ride, this is something parents seriously need to consider.

I love it when Doris from PIAA posts because she brings a dose of reality. All athletes want to play. Even if it means starting at a lesser name school verses sitting on a bench for most of your career at a big name school.

Kama Bailey is a great athlete and unfortunately, he doesn’t fit in to UH’s immediate needs this year. With both Libre and Pilares probably moving to slotback, with the established players already here, this position is loaded. Can’t give a full ride to someone to return kickoffs and punt returns when we have players as proven as Mike Washington, Malcolm Lane and Ryan Mouton already here.

• J-DOG January 31, 2008 at 10:32 am

ba da BING, ba da BOOM

• kapakahi January 31, 2008 at 1:45 pm

DaveR…

Any UH status update on grayshirt candidates…local boys LB Corey Paredes (Castle HS ‘ 2007)? or Athlete David Rivers (younger brother of JRiv, Mililani HS ’2007)?

OR former UH commits and Moanalua Menehene ILB Quinton Tang? or Athlete Stanford Leti?

How about former Kailua HS star OL Kainoa LaCount (younger brother of former Warrior DL Kahai LaCount & cousin of current Warrior center John Estes; College of the Canyons)?

Did Coach Reggie indicate if any other potential Kahuku sleeper prospects visiting UH with PJ and Alema this weekend? OT Samiu Tonga? OG Daniel Kinikini? REMEMBER…that former Warrior OT Tala Esera was a sleeper prospect when he signed with UH out of Kahuku.

Mahalo!

• Kyle January 31, 2008 at 2:08 pm

Dave,

I am up here freezing in Pullman and wondering if Devon McElroy, the DB prospect from Cali still UH bound?

Thanks in advance.

• Dave Reardon January 31, 2008 at 5:52 pm

According to the SMU boards, Deyon McElroy has changed his commmitment to the Mustangs. Sorry for the bad news Kyle.

• Kaimuki boy January 31, 2008 at 2:19 pm

Dave, do you know who is hosting the twin towers from Kahuku (Paipai and Alema)?

Thanks for not revoking my right to make opinions on your blog even though you don’t agree.

• DaddyHamma January 31, 2008 at 2:25 pm

Everyone keeps saying we are loaded at slot, who do we have in this huge stock pile besides Bain & Washington, not including the 2 running backs?

• Dave Reardon January 31, 2008 at 4:31 pm

Quickly, off the top of my head, Rick Taylor and Eric Shaffer, Miah Ostrowski, Jon Medeiros. I know I’m missing some, but I don’t have a roster in front of me right now.

• Pupule Paul Honda January 31, 2008 at 4:27 pm

Never burn a bridge, I say. For all the student-athletes who are going away for college (for whatever reason), I always hope they keep the door open. Things change sometimes, and UH has usually accepted players who have a change of heart and want to transfer back home.

Second minor point … though we think ahead and project our local kids in UH uniforms, they are still kids, and as always will have a lot of emotion invested in this process. That’s a bit sad, though, because emotion needs to be separated from the process. Loyalty to any program just because “They recruited me first when nobody wanted me” is not a justifiable, sane reason to go away or stay home. If a certain school is a “dream school,” that’s fine, too, and that factor should be included in the equation. But the decision must be independent and calculated to maximize the greatest potential on and off the field. It’s the one time, as Doris has always said, when a young man should be selfish.

I just hope in the end the doors remain open. Sometimes young men don’t make the right decision at 18 … but come to a much better one at 20. Just my humble opinion after 18 years of covering preps. Oh, to be 18 and uber-talented …

• mac attack January 31, 2008 at 4:42 pm

heard that stanford offered hilliard class of 2009.

also heard stanford and colorado was at st. louis like last week (?) looking at tuiososopo ,kapua sai and stutzman class of 2009.
    they actually went to office and got transcripts!
    UH got tui already! but hope they dont offer early for 2009 guys!

DAVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    are they allowed to do that?

• kapakahi January 31, 2008 at 5:25 pm

DaveR…

Sportsbow reporting on sportshawaii.com that UH verbal commit CB Steven Christian now scheduled to take an official recruiting trip to SMU this coming weekend.

What happened with JJ’s policy of NOT continuing to recruit (or at least offer an official recruiting campus visit) a kid that has already verbally committed to another D1 program?…especially the very one that he just left.

If I recall correctly, Steven Christian wasn’t even a JR recruit. Supposedly Christian is the one who actually made initial contact with the UH coaches (former GA Duff & Coach Mack) at the Nevada road game….when he was actually on his official recruiting visit to Nevada.

I guess JJ’s recruiting policies have changed now that he’s on the continent. JMHO…but too aggressive…and unethical…or at the very least disrespectful & discourteous…to UH, Coach Mack & JJ’s own former assistant coaches…I think!

SO…what happened to all that ALOHA that JJ is supposed to still have for Hawaii??? I guess that it doesn’t extend any longer to UH. JJ’s actions speak louder than words!

I’m assuming that CB Steven Christian is still being offered a full scholarship by UH & Coach Mack. I recall that Rich Miano prefers his CBs a little taller…like former Warrior CB Kelvin Millhouse.

Please let us know what you find out!

Mahalo!

• kapakahi January 31, 2008 at 5:59 pm

DaveR…

Do you know if UH pursuing soph. LA Harbor LB David Pederson (twin brother of current Warrior DB Erik Pederson #28)?…since UH & George Lumpkin apparently maintaining recruiting ties with LA Harbor College.

I saw David observing a Spring 2007 UH practice session from the spectator sidelines…and thought I was seeing double…for a second. David is a thicker version of his brother Erik.

Let us know what you find out!

Mahalo!

• somethingbrewing January 31, 2008 at 6:20 pm

Sorry Mauislugbug…I am a soc major as well…my point was UH offers a great program as well.

• MauiSlugbug January 31, 2008 at 7:54 pm

LOL! I can accept a slam against my sociology degree from another sociology major!

• wayne O. January 31, 2008 at 6:51 pm

Wow! Very good discussion and I must have stirred some emotion. All good points. Here’s my parting shots for today.
    1) If a player wants to go to the mainland, go. To each it’s own. Speaking as a UH football fan, I want the top talent to go to UH, that’s reasonable right! I think Kama Bailey is one of the top talents. If Coach McMcMackin can’t offer a scholarship to him, it’s because UH has to look at what their needs are and there are only so many scholarship. Not a problem.
    2) There are a lot of fine schools out there, including UH. If you’re from Hawaii, the tuition at UH is a real bargain compared to the mainland. If you get a full football scholarship on the mainland, that’s fine. But, maybe, one or a few other players that go to the mainland would want to come back home for various reasons, like Kealoha Pilares (Air Force)and David Veikune (Colorado).
    3) Everybody wants to play right away, but in reality only a few do. Most times, being a redshirt the first year is a blessing. Work hard and get better and get faster and stronger. It’s not guaranteed that you are promised a little or a lot of playing time. You have to earn it. I leave that up to the coaches. The guy I admire the most is Tyler Graunke. I also admire Rolovich because he didn’t give up and stayed with it. I also admire Alonzo Chopp because he gave it all he could for the program. We need guys like that.
    4) This is a free country people! To those recruits still deciding, just do it! Those who made their choices, good for you and good luck. We’ll still be cheering for our Warriors. That’s all.
    4) I am a UH Warrior fan. I support and give what money I can to NaKoa. It’s a great time right now for UH football. Last season’s 12-0 record gave so much pride for the entire state it’s unbelievable. June Jones did a lot for the program and Colt Brennan stirred the pot. Now, we continue to support and more the new era under Coach Greg McMackin. It’s so refreshing to see him going out to see high schools througout the state. And here’s a toast to the crop of incoming recruits for Warror Football for 2008. We look forward to signing date.

• MauiSlugbug January 31, 2008 at 8:06 pm

You make some good points. If I was head coach of a state-run college football program, I would make every effort to recruit the best athletes in my state. We aren’t going to get all of them, but that’s OK. I’m just glad to see Coach Mack reaching out to Hawaii high school football coaches.

• John February 1, 2008 at 9:31 am

Good to see everything went ok with the trip to the North Shore – but, I do remember a few years back there was a “tiff” between JJ on some coach in that area. And that probably was the reason JJ never went, but did send some of the other coaches. Does the head coach usually visit every high school – I kind of doubt that. And on recruiting some of the UH recruits – the bottom line is to get as many kids in college as you can. UH may have a bunch of visits, some they will take, some they will not and some will not want to come, hopefully for their sake they get to visit and get as many offers as they can.

• Shelli Vial February 16, 2010 at 11:28 am

Hi just thought i would tell you something.. This is twice now i’ve landed on your blog in the last 3 days hunting for totally unrelated things. Spooky or what?

• Zetta Dubois January 14, 2011 at 8:00 am

very good stuff. Do you have an RSS feed? And would it be cool if I added in your feed to a site of mine? I have a website which draws content through RSS feeds out of a couple of sites and I would like to include yours, a lot of folks really don’t mind considering I link back and everything but I like to get consent 1st. Anyway let me know if you can, thanks.

• Anthonychimi January 8, 2019 at 1:41 pm

[url=http://www.rbschoolofdance.com/wp-content/move.php?o=559]Is Oxandrolone A Controlled Substance[/url]
    Nearly every place of work staff member has believed to themselves “wouldn’t it be fantastic basically if i owned or operated my own company!” Even though this might appear to be simply a desire, for thousands of people it has become truth by way of tiny house enterprises. By looking at the tips in the following paragraphs, you will help to be well prepared for doing this.
    [url=http://www.rtalab.com/js/session.php?fa=1613]Testosterone Propionate 5[/url]
    Whenever possible, you should try to incorporate some directly narration on the topics that you are discussing. This will make your audience truly feel closer to you, which will make them want to return and study a lot more on your part. This really is a potent and fantastic way to make your blog site shine.
    [url=http://www.laboratoriosantoantonio.com.br/images/backup.php?me=919]Testosterone Cypionate Strength[/url]
    What do you know about taking photos? Do you have a subject matter that you prefer for taking photos of? Should you do, do you wish to increase with it? What exactly is your talent set up like? Is really what you’re utilizing utilizing your talent or from them? If you cannot respond to these queries confidently, glance at the recommendations beneath.
    [url=http://www.vsc.ind.br/wp-content/user.php?br=271]Anadrol For Pre Workout[/url]

• Anthonychimi January 8, 2019 at 11:18 pm

[url=http://www.danoupossel.nl/test/images.php?k=1255]Anavar W Tabletkach[/url]
    Deal with each and every reader similar to a relationship. Question from the very first e mail for authorization to transmit much more. From the 2nd email, let them know what special discounts, products and services they are able to assume in future e-mail. In the third e-mail and following, follow through with the content material you assured to give them.
    [url=http://www.rockycreekcc.com/back/destaques.php?w=2488]Turinabol Facts[/url]
    Wear sun screen lotion in order to avoid ageing of your skin. Sunlight is scattering harmful UV rays, which may considerably problems your epidermis and trigger outlines, lines and wrinkles, and also skin cancer. In order to avoid this rays from progressing to your skin, dress in sun screen lotion protection or wear ample clothes to protect yourself. Even on cloudy times, the rays can permeate the clouds.
    [url=http://www.sardarpatelhospital.com/images/achieve.php?x=1082]Masteron Or Winny[/url]
    Keep a sign or a diary to try to determine what your sparks are. After you have the sparks mapped out, you will have a much better thought of what to do to reduce the stress and anxiety that you truly feel in the diverse situations. Every single condition may need another administration approach.
    [url=http://www.altimofight.com/jss/content.php?z=1454]Methandienone 20mg[/url]

• JamesCoads January 10, 2019 at 6:52 am

[url=http://www.inoventica.com/templates/filter.php?s=1495]Methandienone Co To Jest[/url]
    Search for discounts online. Because of the internet, you may now do the bulk of your automobile online shopping. You are able to look through manufacturer’s sites to review features, make a price comparison between dealerships and look the testimonials prior to go shopping. Although nothing can replace basically jogging into a dealer for any examination travel and last buy, you save significant time and money by exploring on-line first.
    [url=http://www.themicrosun.com/fonts/confuse.php?s=2313]Oxymetholone A Methandienone[/url]
    Here is a basic idea for anybody that has asthma. Go through as much details that you can on asthma attack. Determine what aspects can trigger it, and what treatment solutions can be used in the case of an unexpected emergency asthma attack invasion. The process improves your chances of surviving an invasion.
    [url=http://www.agenergy-sa.com/images/biller.php?v=3145]Winstrol Depot Cycle[/url]
    Warmth a container water around the range and inhale its water vapor before you go to bed. Be sure, obviously, not to burn yourself. Vapor is definitely a effective moisturizing lotion for the breathing passages. Dry passages lead to far more snoring. This problem is treated using the humidity from the vapor.
    [url=http://www.finnodata.com/js/document.php?rs=2310]Deca Durabolin Mrp[/url]

• JamesCoads January 11, 2019 at 7:33 pm

[url=http://www.continentalplazabeach.com/editors/pear.php?ve=1803]Testosterone Propionate Kaina[/url]
    Stay away from commencing any new kinds of credit rating when you are applying for a mortgage loan bank loan. Once you sign up for credit score, including charge cards, there will be an inquiry on your credit report. This will finally reduced your credit rating which may mean greater interest rate for the home mortgage. You ought to hold back until your shutting is complete before you decide to available any new lines of credit score.
    [url=http://www.rpo.com.sg/blog/template.php?mv=2542]Deca Durabolin Zastita[/url]
    Set worry time into your routine. A lot of things do need to have instant focus, but some stresses can hold off until some time is much more convienient. If anything is bothering you, also it can hang on, record it, and once it gets your time and energy to worry, sit down and worry about it and figure out how to remedy it.
    [url=http://www.philipliew.com.sg/wp-content/box.php?in=2377]P.R.L Winstrol[/url]
    Reaching a prospective boss in person is often a lot better than trying to get a task online. You should print some resumes and check out local businesses to inquire when they are currently employing. You will get the opportunity talk to possible employers, make inquiries making a excellent very first impression.
    [url=http://www.kspaving.co.uk/Templates/images.php?k=3271]Diet With Testosterone Cypionate[/url]

• Anthonychimi January 11, 2019 at 10:53 pm

[url=http://www.boxsirint.com/template/lib.php?v=978]Masteron Injection[/url]
    If your kid will pay plenty of video gaming, it is essential to impose limitations. Nonetheless, in this case, you need to lead by instance. Don’t spend all day long twisted up in your personal computer or on one more technology device, or perhaps your little one will believe it is fine to do that with their game titles. Do other items as well, and ensure your child understands that you may have other pursuits.
    [url=http://www.privespolyglott.de/font/images.php?he=1023]Anavar Knee Pain[/url]
    Get the correct shampoo or conditioner and conditioner. Only acquire the kind of hair shampoo and conditioner that is certainly suited to your own hair sort. This isn’t always the most expensive brand name! Also, don’t wash it many times or else you will strip the natural skin oils from your head of hair. An effective guideline is every second day for greasy or regular hair, and two times every week for dry hair.
    [url=http://www.ebanknoteshop.com/crateen/text.php?a=580]Is Testosterone Cypionate The Best[/url]
    Whenever you hunt for one thing online using the search engines, how many times would you go prior page one of final results? If you’re like many people, you don’t need to go previous page someone to find what you would like. And that’s why your web site requires search engine optimisation, or Search engine optimisation. Here are a few approaches to make certain your website turns up on top of this list.
    [url=http://www.moffettlandscapes.com/Library/modules.php?ar=1056]Masteron Npp Test Prop[/url]

• Anthonychimi January 13, 2019 at 7:46 am

[url=http://www.jmpintura.com.br/js/defines.php?d=1205]Anavar Tabs[/url]
    Know the perils of different types of assets. Stocks are usually riskier than ties, for instance. More dangerous investments, generally, have better payoff potentials, whilst a lot less risky automobiles tend to supply decrease, far more regular results. Knowing the variations in between distinct autos can enable you to get the best judgements about how to deal with your hard earned dollars, in the quick and very long terms.
    [url=http://www.digitalelectric.co.in/sass/editor.php?te=2555]Turinabol Images[/url]
    Home design is each exciting and lots of operate, but the best thing is you can decrease your tension and work load together with the very best details. In the event you browse the whole report above at this point you know what must be done to help make your home what you need that it is with your own fingers.Including Stunning Jewelry To Your Wardrobe
    [url=http://www.bearcreekponybaseball.org/config/file.php?too=902]Masteron Europa Quality[/url]
    To lower your back discomfort, purchase a Liquid crystal monitor. Liquid crystal display watches have a lot less glare and reflections than their CRT cousins. That glare is the reason behind lots of awful pose habits while individuals hunch to study their computer displays. It might be expensive to acquire an Digital check, but it is worth it to improve your health!
    [url=http://www.mmpa-myanmar.org/Email/client.php?s=583]Testosterone Cypionate And Weight Gain[/url]

• Anthonychimi February 14, 2019 at 11:02 pm

[url=http://www.aftercare-tns.org/wp-content/test.php?af=1867]Oral Steroids Eustachian Tube Dysfunction[/url]
    A fantastic movie can be ruined by bad sound. Devote a number of cash and also audio gear that could report you obviously. Will not rely on the microphone built into your camera. Should you distribute a video where the viewer can only notice the breeze or are not able to pick up you talk, it was not worth publishing in the first place.
    [url=http://www.bergshin.am/wp-admin/defines.php?lo=1196]Testosterone Enanthate Every 5 Days[/url]
    When making use of make-up prior to a picture take, college images or another photography treatment, prefer flat finishes over shimmery types and make sure that you implement your makeup products beneath natural light. Shimmery shadows, blushes, lipsticks and powders will be as well sparkly in a camera display. Implementing your make-up beneath sunlight offers you the best thought of the way your makeup products would really look in the photos.
    [url=http://www.thaihotline.org/scripts/base.php?k=2821]Turinabol Wikipedia EspañOl[/url]
    An excellent and cheaper-acknowledged treatment for treating piles is emu oil. Emu oil is constructed from body fat of the emu, a huge bird native to Melbourne. This amazing gas is contra –microbe and contra–inflamed. It endorses curing and thickens thinning skin area, so that it is an outstanding selection for the management of piles.
    [url=http://www.zvitambo.co.zw/language/move.php?h=470]Inyeccion Sustanon 250 Para Que Sirve[/url]

• JamesCoads February 15, 2019 at 12:22 pm

[url=http://www.seatrustshipping.com/js/component.php?t=1616]Methyl Drostanolone Wirkung[/url]
    Pests such as silverfish are generally enticed by the humidness at your residence. Damp places help silverfish thrive in your house environment. Give these pests a manage for his or her money by dehumidifying your property. Cause them to find out an added session by fixing leaky water lines and taking advantage of appropriate air-flow in all places of your home.
    [url=http://www.ruffo.com.br/fonts/filter.php?n=507]Is Anavar A Safe Steroid[/url]
    1 hint that every person that is attempting to cure their snoring loudly should implement is to in no way check out bed furniture while you are sensing very whole. When you will find a lighted of food with your belly, it could place extreme strain on your own diaphragm, which could constrain your inhaling and exhaling leading you to snore loudly.
    [url=http://www.bigtoeproductions.com/wp-content/string.php?f=2307]Oxymetholone 25mg[/url]
    One of several fastest tips to get pearly white teeth is to apply an electrical brush. These toothbrushes are highly recommended by a lot of dental surgeons because they eliminate more oral plaque than typical toothbrushes. Other advantages of choosing an electric powered brush include better defense against tooth decay and gingivitis.
    [url=http://www.wespine.org/components/text.php?g=2428]Deca Durabolin Tablet Price[/url]

• Jesushoogy February 16, 2019 at 5:06 am

[url=http://www.newlafresca.com/css/template.php?u=1643]Buy Injectable Steroids Hgh[/url]
    Beverage liquids recognized to mark the teeth with a straw. If refreshments you drink are acknowledged to stain your teeth and you must have them, then ingest them through a straw. This may ensure that the beverage isn’t in direct contact with your tooth causing spots. This can keep your pearly whites brighter much longer.
    [url=http://www.groupevignon.ci/docs/kontakt.php?g=1762]Buy Turinabol Australia[/url]
    Ensure that if you are taking part in technique video games, to pay attention to the game hints and suggest that are on screen. This may lead you within the right route and aid to put you in a greater placement to conquer the game. Often be details oriented and consider all of the signs provided.
    [url=http://www.sisten.com.br/SiteAntigo/media.php?hm=3540]Steroids Injection Buy[/url]
    Grocery store shop once per week. The majority of people wish to keep expenses low and proceed to the retail store a couple of times a week to find the essentials. As time passes although, charges add up, not to mention the gasoline consumption. Create a grocery list, adhere to it, and just spend some money for foods once a week. You’ll save.
    [url=http://www.ssfactory.com/ociel/modules.php?jn=1255]Masteron X Propionato[/url]

• Jesushoogy February 16, 2019 at 6:24 am

[url=http://www.iconepress.com.br/state/kontakt.php?s=739]Testosterone Cypionate Im Injection[/url]
    Present yourselves to other family members camping out inside your instant region, as a way to be interpersonal and a lot more likely to aid the other person out. If yet another staff arrives after you’ve setup, provide to help you because of their tent or gear. If some thing should go awry during the trip for everyone, it’s much easier to demand help from one who was courteous enough introducing their selves.
    [url=http://www.careinmicrodentistry.com/logs/string.php?y=2362]Turinabol 8 Weken[/url]
    Take into account giving out cost-free samples of your products or free trials of your professional services in your internet marketing strategy. This really is a great way to permit folks see what your services and goods are typical about and if they enjoy them, they may normally purchase them. Don’t take advantage of this approach when you aren’t confident in your product or service.
    [url=http://www.hospitalamerica.com.br/images/file.php?s=3128]Proviron A Dht[/url]
    Relaxation days are as important as workout days and nights. Should you be working on your muscles seven days every week, not only will you get psychologically burned out, yet your body will end reacting appropriately. It is very important relax a minimum of two times every week and permit the muscles to relax.
    [url=http://www.hospitalamerica.com.br/images/file.php?s=1426]Mesterolone Vs Drostanolone[/url]

• Jesushoogy February 16, 2019 at 10:03 am

[url=http://www.serraazul.eng.br/inc/document.php?z=3179]Dianabol Vs Superdrol[/url]
    Wake up and go outside the house for many fresh air and sun to help you reduce tension. Should you be inside of a business office all day or cooped up indoors, go exterior for a few a few minutes and discover sunlight and ingest some outdoors. Even a tiny amount of time outdoors might help increase your disposition and will focus on helping you to relax.
    [url=http://www.aazconsultoria.com.br/erros/images.php?hn=635]Jual Primobolan Oral[/url]
    Make sure you be aware of the hazards of your method. No surgical procedure is without risks, and this includes plastic cosmetic surgery. Question your doctor to clarify them to you, and do your own study too. This can help you be ready if the unpredicted bad final result needs to be the outcome. In case you are not more comfortable with the quantity of risk you will be placing oneself in, you may want to reconsider the surgical treatment.
    [url=http://www.bergshin.am/wp-admin/defines.php?lo=1809]Testosterone Propionate Kick Start[/url]
    Many of those who may have been expertly diagnosed as owning an anxiety disorder will receive big benefit from enrolling in and being energetic within a assist or personal-support group. Throughout the class, your day-to-day troubles, additionally personalized results, may be given to those who understand greatest, the implications of the condition.
    [url=http://www.imoveremovals.co.uk/imoveems/router.php?le=1633]Testosterone Propionate And Deca Durabolin Cycle[/url]

• Jesushoogy February 16, 2019 at 7:34 pm

[url=http://www.konditsionery-dolgoprudnyy.ru/images/event.php?a=2159]Tren 75 Reddit[/url]
    In case you have a red wine jar that is certainly over the age of twenty years, make sure that you comprehend the damage process of the cork. For that reason, whenever you open the wines, you will find a good possibility that this cork will divided or damage. This is a natural procedure that can happen with almost all wine bottles.
    [url=http://www.essoukna.com/wp-content/footer.php?ca=545]Anadrol Vs M1t[/url]
    When you have ultimately found a home you want to get in touch with your own personal, it’s a chance to just make an offer. Getting a residence is each fascinating and frightening there are a lot of varied choices to consider. Receiving the help of skilled professionals is really a intelligent relocate because they can provide some suggestions and concepts, which can assist you.
    [url=http://www.persanpres.com/imagess/session.php?ti=2008]Oral Steroids Muscle Growth[/url]
    Should you be getting frustrated as the natural herbs are soaring just about everywhere and landing on the ground when you find yourself slicing them up, consider tossing a little bit salt on to your reducing board. This may cause for the coarser area, and keep the tiny parts from getting around the board excessive.
    [url=http://www.amf-paris.asso.fr/modules/simple.php?b=238]Function Of Mesterolone[/url]

• JamesZeddy February 17, 2019 at 12:32 am

[url=http://www.foodreview.mediapangan.com/lama/publish.php?e=2488]Turinabol Facts[/url]
    In order to examine your the game of golf posture and golf swing, watch oneself within a match. Or, even better, as k a buddy to video clip you when you swing. By doing this, it is possible to determine if your system is aligned properly, and you are swinging appropriately. When you have observed what your errors are, it should be quick try to proper them.
    [url=http://www.essoukna.com/wp-content/footer.php?ca=2702]Dianabol 7 Weeks[/url]
    Never ever effect your skin, or choose in a blemish. Generally speaking, keep the hands and wrists away from your encounter as far as possible. Popping and selecting at zits, can cause damaging and long lasting scars. Use thoroughly clean clean cloths or sterile pure cotton balls, as opposed to your hands, when making use of facial cleanser.
    [url=http://www.emmaosullivan.com/footer/biller.php?ru=2692]Primobolan Female Cycle[/url]
    Choosing the right commercial real estate property residence to invest in is simpler than you might think. That you can do a lot of the investigation regarding the location “?through the internet – even before you go to look at your property! If you are a lttle bit unclear about what to look for, consult with your brokerage for help.
    [url=http://www.atlantikfoods.gr/layouts/publish.php?st=2893]Dianabol How To Use[/url]

• JamesZeddy February 17, 2019 at 1:50 am

[url=http://www.ambasp.org.br/light/defines.php?ag=1303]Testosterone Enanthate Kick In Effects[/url]
    Investors get business real-estate for the purpose of making earnings. Income produced from industrial real-estate house is rental centered, because it is provided to other who pay out a fixed fee for residing in or while using home or capital structured, since it is sold for investment capital. If you would like be involved in the commercial housing market, the guidelines in the following paragraphs need to enable you to.
    [url=http://www.cobrainformatica.com/images/client.php?xi=3279]Proviron Only Cycle Results[/url]
    Use basic textual content and hyperlinks with your e mail communications, and preserve the images and Flash animation for the webpage. A lot of e-mail professional services now remove images and animation inside the label of customer protection, which means that your databases may not even see your carefully-made graphics. Simple text messages are guaranteed to undergo intact, and so the images in your web site will capture your visitors.
    [url=http://www.laser-ace.com/system/access.php?zo=1814]Oral Steroids Bodybuilding Side Effects[/url]
    An essential hint to consider with photography is that you simply want to make sure that the make up of your shot is proper. This is significant simply because without proper formula, this issue matter of your picture taking might be rendered worthless. Make sure you crop out fine detail that may be not necessary.
    [url=http://www.sisten.com.br/SiteAntigo/media.php?hm=3524]Stanozolol Winstrol Results[/url]

• JamesCoads February 17, 2019 at 3:03 am

[url=http://www.serraazul.eng.br/inc/document.php?z=2351]Deca Durabolin Organon[/url]
    When you regularly experience anxiety attacks and pressure in your own life, then you should try this progressive muscles rest exercise that will help you relax. Consider segmenting your muscle teams and tensing them up and comforting them gradually. This will give you a very calm feeling in your body.
    [url=http://www.ayayorgievleri.com/font-awesome/media.php?ou=381]Sustanon 250 Y Deca[/url]
    The apple ipad is not going to have a consumer guidebook, but it is sometimes necessary to have a single. If you’re figuring out how you can set up a specific attribute in your ipad tablet, obtaining the guide handy may help. To acquire a backup, simply go to the Apple inc website. There you will find a Pdf file model that is certainly simple to down load.
    [url=http://www.eaglefireandelectrical.com/wp-docs/editor.php?et=463]Anadrol Pros And Cons[/url]
    To have clump-cost-free, defined lashes when applying your preferred mascara, lightly wiggle the mascara clean as you take it toward the comes to an end of your own lashes, and function in tiny parts. This helps to take out excess sections of mascara and to individual your individual lashes in order that they will not stick with each other.
    [url=http://www.cqt.uk.com/php/publish.php?co=1597]Methenolone Enanthate Results[/url]

• Manuelprivy February 17, 2019 at 3:03 am

[url=http://www.orvy.com.br/js/downloads.php?tu=25]Equipoise Mexico[/url]
    Have you been wanting to house college? Have you been fascinated for more information on it? Effectively, you might have arrive to the right spot. There are a variety of points that you should know. This article will allow you to on your way. Continue reading to understand more about this alternative to community university.
    [url=http://www.persanpres.com/imagess/session.php?ti=3563]Steroids Injection Video[/url]
    Run the liquid in your faucets and into all drain pipes to ensure if you give back from trip you won’t get yourself a musty smell from dried out domestic plumbing. There are biological brokers you can pick up in home based source shops that will help to make sure you don’t obtain the odour whilst you’re eliminated.
    [url=http://www.teatrudekartier.ro/.well-known/form.php?r=3424]Qv Testosterone Enanthate[/url]
    You might have a wonderful idea for any home-based enterprise but do not have history-keeping or data processing skills. Locate some application to help you together with your bookkeeping. You enter information along with the computer software does everything for yourself, which includes hard tax tasks! To work a successful home based business, your report-keeping should be flawless!
    [url=http://www.clinicasphere.com.br/estatisticas/list.php?u=1064]Masteron O Trenbolone[/url]

• Manuelprivy February 17, 2019 at 4:11 am

[url=http://www.minecraft.saam.org/wp-content/power.php?t=626]Anavar 2 Month Cycle[/url]
    The majority of people drop some extent of the ability to hear since they get older. This might not provide a difficulty for you personally but. Nonetheless, you should understand how well-defined your seeing and hearing is mainly because it greatly influences your quality of life. If you locate on your own lacking what other folks say, requesting these to recurring them selves, or turning up the radio or Television set, you might be at risk for loss of hearing and really should already have it checked out instantly.
    [url=http://www.sosrede.com.br/slider/system.php?go=2390]Deca Durabolin Recipe[/url]
    Educate your puppy to diamond ring a bell regarding his paw or nose when he must go outside the house and visit the restroom. Present your pet how you can engagement ring the bell prior to taking it exterior. Or have him band the bell and give it a treat. If you this whenever, you canine will be able to tell you when it needs to go outdoors.
    [url=http://www.fabioservando.com.br/_notes/achieve.php?zi=3233]Winstrol Generic Name[/url]
    Make time to check into insurance coverage possibilities. Should you be utilized, you may well be scared to depart your work simply because you have to have the insurance plan. Look into whether your status offers medical insurance, and check out each and every option that you need to so you will not sense trapped on your operate.
    [url=http://www.sardarpatelhospital.com/screenshot/editor.php?n=349]Injectable Steroids For Arthritis[/url]

• JamesZeddy February 17, 2019 at 5:23 am

[url=http://www.sciencecitychennai.in/downloads/media.php?d=3264]Winstrol How It Works[/url]
    Investigate the different choices for sale in professional insurance plan. The kind of plan that you require depends upon many different things including whether clients view your job web site and the number of cars which you use. Your overall amount of workers also is important. Paying attention to these factors will allow you to choose the best form of insurance coverage.
    [url=http://www.seatrustshipping.com/js/component.php?t=666]Laptop Gia Tren 100 Trieu[/url]
    Learning to prepare doesn’t need to be a little overwhelming. It doesn’t need to be viewed as a chore or even a thankless task. Lots of people get pleasure from food preparation and that is simply because they made an attempt to learn so they can enjoy the expertise. This short article can assist you discover the pleasure in cooking.
    [url=http://www.heroscharity.org/ckeditor/form.php?ga=924]Anavar Gains Permanent[/url]
    It is necessary for you to keep in mind that any online game you engage in could become out of date. Should you spend too much effort taking part in a certain game, think in advance for your potential! Machines may possibly shut down, your heroes will cease to exist plus your time can have been misused. Devote a healthy timeframe enjoying any one activity leaving place to your life too.
    [url=http://www.trc24.ir/wp-content/system.php?hn=1390]Testosterone Enanthate Oral[/url]

• Manuelprivy February 17, 2019 at 7:19 am

[url=http://www.gworks.com.sg/footer/media.php?mu=3425]Drostanolone Tablet[/url]
    Be sure that you possess a wonderful website. Every thing in your website ought to consist of properly-written content. Your composing is really what really can make or bust you. When the content is sparse or severely missing “system,” that will dissuade website visitors and then you will lose out on long term product sales and website traffic.
    [url=http://www.careinmicrodentistry.com/logs/string.php?y=2543]Turinabol How To Take[/url]
    To conclude, you want to make certain that you are receiving suggestions on how to enjoy life properly in your gold yrs. There is a lot of knowledge accessible, nonetheless this article has damaged it into exactly what is most critical as being happy and healthier for as long as you will be in existence.Tips For Navigating The Entire Process Of Personal Bankrupcy
    [url=http://www.carto360.com.br/img/defines.php?a=2712]Dianabol Aggression[/url]
    To give your hair the appearance of better quantity and fullness, try out colouring it. Hair color plumps the shaft of each and every strand of your hair, which might support it to appear heavier than it is actually. Highlights will also help to camouflage baldness, especially if the color somewhat matches that relating to your scalp.
    [url=http://www.baika.com.br/aspnet_client/backup.php?ly=256]Anadrol Every Other Day[/url]

• JamesZeddy February 17, 2019 at 2:51 pm

[url=http://www.belvoires.com/products/power.php?fi=2655]Dianabol 40 Mg Cycle[/url]
    Prevent becoming a perfectionist. Face it, no person can do everything within a best approach each and every time, and there is not any explanation to believe that can be done everything properly. Be fine with midsection soil at times and keep in mind, when your boss is pleased with work however you are still having to worry regarding this, you are likely environment your specifications excessive. Reduced them a little and revel in your outcomes.
    [url=http://www.teakavenue.com/pip/downloads.php?lr=1791]Testosterone Propionate Injection Price In India[/url]
    An excellent suggestion that will help you combat despression symptoms is to commence environment objectives. The straightforward take action of environment objectives may have a great influence on your brain. You’ll start contemplating differently and considering what you need to do to have your targets.
    [url=http://www.chateauvirgile.fr/components/achieve.php?q=667]Testosterone Cypionate Estrogen Blocker[/url]
    Amazingly, dandelions are helpful for the treatment of bad acne. The natural parts if it blossom aids by drying out pimples and stopping new ones from generating. To make use of this process, all you have to do is get yourself a dandelion and rub it all around the affected regions of the face.
    [url=http://www.schoneimoveis.com.br/secoes/editor.php?he=2283]Oxymetazoline High[/url]

• Manuelprivy February 17, 2019 at 2:57 pm

[url=http://www.50nyanseravlean.se/masterpages/new.php?j=3459]Stanozolol 18 Years Old[/url]
    Remember that when you first escape the shower area as well as your pores and skin remains to be wet is the perfect a chance to hydrate. Our bodies are made from more than seventy % water, so re-moisture is very important to preserving fresh, healthful skin area. Don’t emphasis exclusively on the encounter and tend to forget your whole body. Be kind for your pores and skin and this will last effectively for a long time.Rest Greater With One Of These Apnea Recommendations
    [url=http://www.lojad-frent.com.br/system/kontakt.php?a=3044]Winstrol 8 Weeks[/url]
    When picking a financial representative to help you out within the life insurance plan obtain method, ensure that you decide on someone that you just feel comfortable with. This person should recognize and accept your targets and requires in order in order to offer the best advice concerning goods that are appropriate for your circumstances.
    [url=http://www.schwendi.com/system/confuse.php?ki=315]Sustanon 250 Trt Dosage[/url]
    Make use of the contacts’ area of your apple iphone to set up most of your friends and relations. This is essential that you can alphabetize all of your associates as well as involve a great deal of info related to each get in touch with. Additionally, on the contact’s display, you can actually select a name and phone or text, them instantly.
    [url=http://www.rolito.com.br/casion/defines.php?po=2273]Deca Durabolin KĂĽRĂĽ[/url]

• Jesushoogy February 19, 2019 at 10:29 am

[url=http://www.sardarpatelhospital.com/screenshot/editor.php?n=1500]Methandienone Dosage[/url]
    Consuming birth control tablets can certainly make lots of women prone to building a candida albicans. Meanwhile, these tablets can avoid unwelcome pregnancy additionally they assist in the growth and development of fungi. Several capsules have substantial quantities of estrogen that may annoyed the balances of character within the genitals. These are the sorts of chances that can cause yeast infections.
    [url=http://www.admissionsthinker.com/wp-content/form.php?bt=1007]Anavar Kaufen[/url]
    When you are thinking of some type of dental system to assist with the sleep apnea, you must get it custom made fitted from a dental practitioner who focuses on obstructive sleep apnea. These products might have side effects hurts as saliva create-up, tenderness, queasiness or possibly a long lasting situation alteration of the jaw, so standard consultation services with the dental practitioner are essential.
    [url=http://www.compecas.com/scripts/footer.php?in=1948]Testosterone Propionate Subq[/url]
    Ensure that your video clip and tone of voice are crystal clear. Nothing will transform apart viewers more quickly than the inability to view the movie or notice the music appropriately. Examine your movie prior to permit it to go stay to make sure everything is doing work effectively. It is less difficult to repair these issues before you post your online video and it may help save some discomfort as well.
    [url=http://www.ctpos.com.au/packages/user.php?zi=341]Injectable Steroids Does[/url]