Condolences to Lily Kahumoku-Olteanu and husband

January 24th, 2011

Lily and Bogdan lost their twin boys shortly after birth last month. She has a tribute website up. So sad but said she’s hoping to try again.
Here’s the link

Comments
  • warriorfan January 24, 2011 at 11:03 am

Very sad news :(

• Gmahoney January 24, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Condolences to the parents and their ohana. Losing little ones is hard. God Bless!

• LizKauai January 24, 2011 at 12:22 pm

God Bless… Warmest aloha and deepest condolences!

• Yabba-Dabba-Doo January 24, 2011 at 12:31 pm

My deepest sympathy to Lily and Bogdan your pain and grief is also ours.

The Wahine Ohana.

• Michigan Warrior January 24, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Our prayers are with you, Lily and Bogdan! We experienced the exact same loss in October of 1989, while we were stationed overseas. The pain was magnified due to zero emotional support without family and friends nearby. With your family and friends around you, we pray that you will heal and recover quickly. We share your pain and grieve with you.
    God bless your twins!

• Anna DeLa Cruz January 24, 2011 at 2:33 pm

My deepest sympathy to Lily and Bogdan. My prayers to you and your family. I can only imagine the pain losing a child, yet alone ones so so young. God is taking good care of them.

• Timothy R. Renken October 13, 2011 at 6:15 pm

My deepest Condolences to Lily and Bogdan! God Bless to you! Losing family members is hard to do! And it’s not
    easy at all! We all know that you and Bogdan will have a second chance! Aloha!

The Castillo & Renken Ohana

• LastMillie January 15, 2018 at 9:45 pm

I have noticed you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste your
    traffic, you can earn additional bucks every month because you’ve got hi quality content.

If you want to know how to make extra $$$, search for: Mertiso’s tips best adsense alternative

• ShaynaSmall February 9, 2018 at 12:05 pm

I have checked your site and i have found some duplicate content, that’s why you don’t rank high
    in google, but there is a tool that can help you to create 100% unique articles, search
    for: Boorfe’s tips unlimited content

• JamiChief March 14, 2018 at 7:01 pm

I have checked your page and i’ve found some duplicate
    content, that’s why you don’t rank high in google, but there is a
    tool that can help you to create 100% unique content, search for: