Game-time decision on Letuli

September 4th, 2008

Greg McMackin said starting LT Laupepa Letuli may play Saturday against Weber State. Letuli has a shoulder injury. McMackin said it will be a game-time decision. … As expected, RB Daniel Libre is out with a high ankle sprain. … Jovonte Taylor did not practice today due to an injury (undetermined at this time), but McMackin said the WR “will be fine” for the game. … Reserve CB Lewis Walker was on crutches and in a boot today with a high ankle sprain.

Comments
  • J-Dog September 4, 2008 at 11:38 am

What’s with all the ankle sprains this year? I wonder if the UA shoes are to blame.

• Jeremy September 4, 2008 at 12:14 pm

Dave,

Who took the 2nd team reps at QB?

• Dave Reardon September 4, 2008 at 3:02 pm

I was only there for the final 45 minutes. But Jason Kaneshiro was for the entire practice, and he says it was pretty equally split between Greg Alexander and Tyler Graunke.

• kevin September 4, 2008 at 9:52 pm

Wow. What happened to Rausch? From starter to 4th? As much as I have been disappointed with Graunke’s decisions off the field, Coach Mac brought him back, and I do believe that Graunke gives the team the best shot at winning.

Sorry…I know people are probably tired of QB talk by now.

• kevin September 5, 2008 at 9:59 am

From today’s SB:

“Tyler Graunke and Greg Alexander were second in the rotation in various drills. Lee said the recently reinstated Graunke got a feel for being back in the mix this week and “by the time we play Oregon State (next week) he’ll be really competitive.”

Is this a hint?

• RedZone September 4, 2008 at 12:50 pm

I thought Letuli looked real good at LT. I thought Kia would be a good fill but unfortuately he has gimpy knees. It is a long season and I would like to see them rest and heal before the play.

I hope they keep AhSoon inside as I thought he did a pretty good job inside. Perhaps they should try someone else at the LT spot. This seems to be the game to do it. Lets see who can step it up on game day.

• wayoutwest September 4, 2008 at 7:51 pm

how are some of the other young OL looking? last year there was some talk of hansen and lefiti stepping in right away. good to hear ginlack will get his shot, but where’s the older guys like ieru and thomas?

• B-ball Gurl March 1, 2009 at 2:19 pm

Kool He has the same last name as me do you no who Peasamenal Letuli is?

• Successful March 14, 2011 at 2:06 am

Sitemizde kar?n germe,g?z kapa?? esteti?i,jinekomasti,vajina esteti?i,kep?e kulak,meme b?y?tme,meme k???ltme,penis b?y?tme,botox,estetik,meme esteti?i,boyun germe,y?z germe,liposuction,burun esteti?i,dudak kal?nla?t?rma,y?z gen?le?tirme,y?z gen?le?tirme ameliyats?z,liposhaping,bacak germe hakk?nda bilgiler bulunur. Erol K??lao?lu

• Great Tactical July 19, 2011 at 7:46 pm

it was really sad that Jovonte Taylor get injured.hopefully he will get well soon

• best dotnetnuke hosting July 28, 2011 at 9:12 am

I’m trying to subscribe to your RSS feed but I am getting an unknown error? Maybe its logged in your event log.