Thanks for keeping this going while I was gone

June 2nd, 2010

have a month to catch up on all your posts. great trip to italy, spain and california. sorry to have missed the men’s final four and didn’t get to see the u.s. men’s national team play at the Pyramid. Alfie Reft had invited me to come up. happy to be back and interested in seeing how the merged paper works out.

Comments
  • Ron June 2, 2010 at 5:35 pm

You have been sorely missed! Welcome back. We have been floundering with out you.

• Warriorfan June 3, 2010 at 12:44 pm

With the merger with the advertiser, will this blog keep going on? I hope so and I hope it stays seperate from football/basketball.

• Cindy Luis June 3, 2010 at 12:49 pm

i’ll be in the office later today and will find out more about the blog. will let you know when i find out something.
    it was great trip. you were not floundering. you guys are so great.

• jeff June 4, 2010 at 12:08 am

did the volcano effect u at all? Are u 1 of the chosen? i sure hope so. U know Boise St. can get the hell out if they want most of their sports are bottom feeders! one football coach of being just ordinary

• Cindy Luis June 4, 2010 at 2:35 pm

we were very lucky. they closed JFK the day after our flight because of the volcano. only bad weather day was in Florence. Rained so hard that we had to buy umbrellas off a street vendor.

• icon June 6, 2010 at 2:16 am

Welcome back home, Cindy! Glad to hear you had a great trip! Jealous here too! ;)

Quick question for you here. Was Ann Miller one of the Advertiser’s writers that wasn’t let go?

• Cindy Luis June 6, 2010 at 2:19 pm

It as a great trip. Ann Miller and Stephen Tsai will join the Star-Advertiser. Ferd Lewis is coming over as a columnist but I’m not sure how many columns he’ll be writing a week.

• icon June 6, 2010 at 2:56 pm

Thanks Cindy! I was hoping Ann Miller would be kept. You and her both are very valuable to the volleyball community here in Hawaii in my opinion. :)

• Cindy Luis June 6, 2010 at 2:59 pm

thanks for the kind words. Not sure which of us will have the Wahine. Still under discussion as to how coverage will work.

• jeff June 7, 2010 at 12:26 am

AM & CL wow the best of both worlds!!! I still feel for the people who were lost i hope the best for them in a tough economy.Now it’s time to heal and have a great paper and BLOG maybe AM can chime in too

• Cindy Luis June 8, 2010 at 9:26 pm

I’ll will see if Annie wants to post some things. Happy to have her too

• Hcg diet instructions Johannesburg August 4, 2014 at 10:59 am

For most up-to-date news you have to pay a quick
    visit world wide web and on the web I found this site as a best website for most recent updates.