Congrats to Raeceen Woolford, the new Miss Hawaii

June 27th, 2009

So happy for her. A lovely person inside and out.

Comments
  • tee June 27, 2009 at 10:33 pm

Congrats to her! I knew she’d get it this time. Awesome person to represent HI.

• HawaiiMongoose June 27, 2009 at 11:17 pm

Just got home from the Convention Center where my wife and I watched the Miss Hawaii pageant. Raeceen’s hula was beautiful, and she gave a great response in the question-and-answer session. Great job and congratulations to a former UH Wahine!

• Warriorfan June 28, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Congratulations to Raeceen. MIss America next!

• hawaiisown June 28, 2009 at 4:05 pm

A true Wahine! Good to see a Hawaiian representing the state. She will definitely show the TRUE spirit of Aloha where ever Miss America will be. Good luck !!

• Derek June 28, 2009 at 4:54 pm

This “Wahine” has talent. Congratulations. How many Miss Americas were athletic or played on a Division IA level? Not too many I suspect. Good luck in the pageant.

• jabba June 28, 2009 at 5:42 pm

yup, raeceen was the most deserving. her hula was so representative of our state. her q/a response shined with intelligence and thought. her beauty was just amazing, i liked how she toned down the muscle definition from a year ago thus showing her femininity. and that smile, say no more.

• AniMatsuri June 28, 2009 at 9:00 pm

2nd times the charm then! According to the TV schedule, OC16 will be replaying the Miss Hawaii show at 10:30 tonight and again at 3:00pm tomorrow for anyone (like me) who missed it.

• Warrior Dave June 29, 2009 at 11:06 am

I was also at the pageant and Raeceen is the real deal! She will represent the State of Hawaii well.

• Warrior Dave June 29, 2009 at 11:08 am

I was also at the pageant and Raeceen is the “real deal!” She will represent the State of Hawaii well. Good luck at Miss America.

• shar June 29, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Congratulations! She will represent Hawai’i well…just as she did as a Rainbow Wahine!!!

• envy June 30, 2009 at 10:35 am

Very nice. Thanks for this.